Many people simply come on holiday, looking to explore the area and finding great beaches, castles and distilleries to visit, and lots to do and see.
As I was thinking about the different visitors that have been in the Bothy I realised what a list of different people we’ve had, which I thought I’d share with you.
- We’ve had a bride and her bridesmaid – who actually left from the Bothy
- We’ve had a mother of the bride staying the week leading up to the wedding
- We’ve had various people working in the area and choosing the relaxation of a cottage at the end of busy days
- We’ve had people come to the area to continue the research on their family tree
- We’ve had someone back from Canada to see the village his mother left as a war bride
- We’ve had people come who have family in the area – but want a place to come back to and rest!
- We’ve had people come who loved it so much they tried to buy a house in the village
- We’ve had a write come who simply wanted a peaceful place to write
- And this week we’ve had expectant grandparents whose little grandchild was born on Thursday
So whatever your need for a cosy cottage, you will always find a warm welcome! We look forward to welcoming you if you haven’t been and welcoming back our guests who have been and loved it.